Why Choose US
- Client outcome driven: We strive to reach client goals, not Wall Street’s
- Established: Since our founding in 1983, the firm has navigated many types of markets and economic cycles
- Experienced: Our staff has over 40 years of combined experience in investment management and client service
- Ethical: We are committed to putting clients first
- Investor education: We take great pride in educating clients on their investments. We also promote public knowledge through our involvement in Better Investing and CFA Society of South Florida and our contributions to Better Investing Magazine.
- Transparent, fee-only pricing: We do not earn a single dollar through any hidden sales charges or third-party commissions. Please refer to our ADV Part 2 for detailed fee and compensation information.*
Meet the Team
Richard T. Keating, CFA, President, Portfolio Manager, and Investment Analyst, oversees the day to day management of client portfolios. Ursula S. Auger, CFA, CFP®, Portfolio Manager and Research Analyst, supports Richard with portfolio management and research. Philip J. Keating, CFA, Chief Investment Officer and Senior Portfolio Manager, provides the firm with over 40 years of experience to help guide the investment committee on asset allocation and specific investments. Linda F. Sierra, Executive Vice President, manages all office activity and client service. She brings over 30 years of client management and operations experience.
Let's discuss how we can help you build and preserve real wealth.